The Most Effective Ways to Jump Higher Tomorrow
There are a lot of ways to jump higher, but there are only a few really effective ways to jump higher quickly. These are the ways to increase your vertical in a short amount of time, like less than a few weeks. But you must do the workouts every day, and that is how you will get the most results.
To start, you are going to have to have at least 4 jumping exercises that can get you a good workout. If it is too easy, then it isn’t doing anything for you, but always give yourself until the next day before you start feeling the effects of the workout in your legs.
But pick 4 good exercises, you can choose one of our jumping workouts here, or choose from our free ebook download at the end of this post.
You can do jump rope, box jumps, depth jumps, any plyometric jumping exercise, bounding, and more. But this is how you will structure your workouts:
- 15 repetitions for each exercise (except jump rope, of course. For that, start with 100).
- Move directly from one jumping exercise to the next without any rest.
- So do all 5 different exercises in a row, then rest for 2 minutes.
- Repeat the circuit 3 times.
When this starts to get too easy, add on extra exercises to each workout in order to make each circuit longer. You can also add more repetitions or sets also to make it harder and to work your jumping muscles more.
The other ways to jump higher are:
- Buying shoes to jump higher
- Losing weight to make it easier to jump
- Plyometric Exercises
- The right Workout, Nutrition, and everything program
- Good stretching after every workout